- Representing the interests of independent providers of Nursing and Residential Carehome services in Norfolk.
- Promoting the equality, resilience and sustainability of the care market for older people in Norfolk.
- Forging positive links / relationships with care providers, commissioners and key stakeholders.
- Acting as a forum for the discussion of matters of interest and for the exchange of information relevant to the sector.
- Membership is free and open to all independent providers of residential and nursing home services in Norfolk. Providers are encouraged to contribute to debate on the issues affecting them so that the group can express consensus views and communicate them to outside agencies.
NOPCHA is a not for profit company representing the interests of independent older persons’ care homes in Norfolk. It was set up following the successful Fair Price for Care, Fair Pay for Carers campaign that did much to highlight the very unfair commercial advantage enjoyed by the Council’s own care home company NorseCare and to encourage Norfolk County Council to increase fees for council funded residents in independent homes. It is anticipated that these issues will continue to be a major focus until such time as there is a level playing field for all Norfolk care providers and Council fees that can genuinely sustain a resilient care home market.
NOPCHA - the independent voice for independent care home providers.